• PROTECTION: No penalties in the event of inclement weather, site closures or sailing time changes
• SAFETY: Operated only by licensed & reliable tour operators that meet and exceed Crystal’s high safety standards & insurance requirements
• QUALITY: Providing the best available qualified guides, modern state-of-the art transportation & an in-depth luxury touring experience
• CONVENIENCE: Drop-off & pick up points in each port perfectly planned and coordinated with your ship’s arrival & departure
• NO HIDDEN FEES: All-inclusive pricing – all entry fees, admissions, refreshments, meals, etc. included as detailed in each shore excursion description
• PRE-RESERVATIONS: Guests with a booking number and a deposit on record can now pre-reserve their Crystal Adventures shore excursions 6-month (180 days) prior to cruise departure using our online guest check-in portal, Priority Check-in & Planning Center (PCPC).
• BOOK NOW – PAY LATER: Pre-reserve your Crystal Adventures as far as 6-months in advance of your cruise and pay when you embark the ship
• FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY: The majority of shore excursions may be cancelled within 24 hours with no fee*
• COMFORT: Limited Group size for a more intimate and personalized experience ashore & while touring
• PROFESSIONAL TEAM: Experienced Shore Excursion staff available to assist you onboard, pier side and ashore
• CRYSTAL DIFFERENCE: A Crystal Escort (onboard staff) to accompany most excursions to assist as needed
* For more details on our Crystal Adventures® shore excursions programs, disclaimers and information pertaining to Accident, Injury & property insurance, as well as a list of excursions where special cancellation conditions apply, please refer to your cruise specific electronic tour book under General Terms & Conditions.
Pre-Reserving Crystal Adventures Shore Excursions
To ease any concerns you may have about excursion availability, you may pre-reserve your Crystal Adventures online through Crystal's online guest check-in portal, Priority Check-in & Planning Center (PCPC) up to 6-months in advance of cruise departure with a booking number and a deposit on the booking.
To log into PCPC, enter your first and last name and booking number, then select Crystal Adventures to make your pre-reservations. If you need to make modifications to your pre-reserved shore excursions or need to cancel a tour that you have pre-reserved, you may log into the Priority Check-in site up until 7 days prior to your sailing date. You may also pre-reserve shore excursions on board, based on availability. (Note: Special restrictions regarding cancellation penalties 30-days out MAY apply for select Crystal Adventure Shore Excursions that involve hotel, flights and other activities that need to be arranged and confirmed in advance. Please check the bottom of the individual Shore Excursion Tour Descriptions for special notes for cancellation special cancellation penalties or contact your travel agent or a Crystal Shore Excursion Coordinator for more information.)
How to View Crystal Adventures Online
Crystal Adventures are available online approximately 180 days (6 months) prior to the voyage departure date. Use our online Shore Excursion Finder to explore the dozens of excursions offered in each port of call on a specific itinerary. This easy-to-use interactive tool classifies our Crystal Adventures by type (eg. culinary, historical, wildlife, etc.), and activity level (soft, moderate, high and extreme adventure). You may also access the Crystal Adventures from the dedicated itinerary page for each voyage by clicking on the Crystal Adventures Shore Excursion tab.
To access a specific voyage itinerary page, search the four-digit voyage number (example: 3226) in the “search site— box in the upper right hand corner of the Crystal website. If you are unsure of the voyage number, or would like to browse for a voyage that suits your interests, you may also use our Voyage Finder.
Crystal Private Adventures®
“You Care. We Care.” Crystal Voluntourism Adventures
Crystal Boutique Adventures
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Crystal Cruises is pleased to provide complimentary shuttle service in ports of call where the town or city center is beyond a reasonable walking distance from the ship’s pier. The shuttle schedule is announced in the onboard daily newsletter Reflections. Please note: We are unable to provide shuttle schedules prior to the start of a cruise. Schedules and the operations of shuttles are sometimes dictated by local authorities, traffic or security measures, which may create delays and, in some cases, prohibit shuttle service from operating inside the port area. Complimentary shuttle service is provided at the sole discretion of Crystal Cruises and is not guaranteed in any port.
For additional questions regarding Crystal Adventures shore excursions, Private Services or Crystal Private Adventures, call 1-866-446-6625. Written inquiries may be submitted by fax to 310-286-2412 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Crystal Adventures General Terms & Conditions click here
For Crystal Adventures Frequently Asked Questions click here